Vegan and gluten-free
- 6 tablespoons (80 g) of Tri Blend Select Coffee Caramel (Code 052K)
- 130 g of pitted dates immersed overnight in cold water or for 10 minutes in boiling water
- 150 g of ground almonds (almond flour)
- 4 tablespoons (40 g) of cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil (coconut or olive oil is fine too)
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 80ml unsweetened almond drink (or any other plant-based drink)
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Blend the dates with 150 ml of the soaking water in a food processor or blender to obtain a homogeneous puree.
- Pour the date puree into a bowl with the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer to an 18cm greased pan and flatten.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes. Once cooled, the cake will firm up.
- Keep it covered in the refrigerator for no more than a few days.
Nutrients per serving
The beneficial effects and nutritional values shown on the label refer to the product consumed according to the method of use. When preparing new recipes, make sure that the total supply of nutrients is not excessive and remember that the level of some vitamins may be reduced, compared to the values indicated on the label, in the case of preparations that require cooking.