A recipe by Chef George Tsoulis
Execution time: 30 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Waiting time: –
Degree of Difficulty: 1
#tsoulotip: Stir constantly with the hand wire so that the mixture inside the pot does not stick.
|Saturated fat||2,5 g|
- 1.5 lt milk, whole
- 170g semolina, fine
- 6g stevia
- 60g Herbalife Formula 1 Vanilla Crème
- Cinnamon, grated
- Pour all the ingredients into the pot.
- Simmer over medium heat and stir constantly with a hand whisk, until the mixture thickens.
- Then pour the milk pie mixture into a buttered rectangular pan 25X25cm in diameter.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 ° C in the air for 70 ′, until golden brown on top and the mixture, has thickened a bit.
- Once it is ready, let the milk pie cool out of the oven, cut it into square pieces and serve, sprinkling with cinnamon.