Even if the summer is coming to an end, a sweet ice cream is still nice! These protein fruit cupcakes are a great way to use the last of the summer berries by adding a good protein boost. It’s a versatile idea – you can add more fruit like strawberries and blackberries * or put a frozen yogurt cupcake in your smoothie.
- 6 tablespoons Herbalife Nutrition Protein Powder Supplement (Formula 3)
- 3 cups of low-fat Greek yogurt
- 140 g of fresh raspberries
- 140 g of fresh blueberries
1. Mix the yogurt and Formula 3 together in a large bowl.
2. Arrange 12 cupcake cups or silicone muffin cups on a baking sheet.
3. Pour about 2 tablespoons of the yogurt mixture into each small glass, then add the berries that you will dip lightly into the yogurt.
4. Put to freeze (about 2 hours)
5. Once frozen, they’re ready to serve!
Nutrients per serving
* The nutritional values shown for this recipe refer to the portion prepared with raspberries and blueberries in the indicated quantities
** Only by following the preparation instructions on the label the product provides all the nutritional benefits described