If you are looking for an interesting recipe for pancakes, here is what you are looking for. Try this recipe and enjoy delicious protein pancakes! The recipe is simple, it runs fast without departing from our healthy eating plan.
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Baking time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 2
- (3-4 pancakes per serving)
- 4 scoops Herbalife Nutrition Formula 1 Cookie Crunch
- Or, Mr. Beckin Powder
- 2 tbsp. soft peanut butter
- 2 medium eggs
- 100ml of water
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and beat until smooth.
- Put a pan on medium heat until it burns (pour a few drops of water to make sure).
- Pour some oil on kitchen paper and lightly coat the surface of the pan.
- Pour a mixture into a frying pan about 8cm in diameter and bake until the bottom is brown.
- Turn the pancake over and bake until the other side is even.
- Serve directly from the pan, garnish with your favorite forest fruits or other fruits of your choice and enjoy!
Nutritional information per serving
* Without the optional garnish and the oil used in the preparation. Only when prepared as indicated on the product label does our product provide the exact nutritional benefits listed on the label. Remember that if a Herbalife Nutrition product is used in a temperature-boosting recipe (such as cooking in the oven), then certain levels of vitamins in the finished product may be reduced compared to the price levels listed on the label.