With this Mediterranean lunch you will imagine yourself on the Mediterranean. The combination of ingredients creates a true taste explosion. Also delicious as a dip for your vegetable sticks when you feel like snacking.
- 2 measuring spoons (26 g) F1 Savory
- 300 g fresh tomatoes, roughly cut into pieces
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red onion (50 g), shredded
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro, plus a little extra to garnish
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint, plus a little extra to garnish
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil, plus a little extra to garnish
- 2 limes
- 50 ml water
- 2 slices (60 g) of whole wheat bread
- Black pepper
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, red onion, chilli, and herbs. Season with the black pepper and mix well. Let stand for 5 minutes. Grate the limes, put the grater in a bowl, add the juice and mix well the Savory F1 and 50 ml water. Mix the mixture with the Savory F1 through the salsa, toast the bread and cut into triangles. Serve the salsa with the extra spices on top for garnish and with the toast.
Nutrients per serving