Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 20 g Herbalife Nutrition Personalized Protein Powder
- 125 g Greek yogurt
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tbsp water
- 30 grams of flour
- 55 g frozen spinach (defrosted)
- 2 EL Chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
1. Put the yogurt, egg white and water in the food processor or blender. Add the flour, Herbalife Nutrition Personalized Protein Powder, spinach, chia seeds, and the salt. Mix thoroughly until the mixture becomes the consistency of pancake batter. *
2. Spray a small coated pan with baking spray (or wipe with a little oil). Heat the pan over medium heat.
3. When the pan is hot, pour 3 tablespoons of batter into it. Quickly (but carefully) spread the dough with the back of a tablespoon about 10-15 cm in a circle. Bake the omelette until lightly browned. Carefully turn over and continue baking until the other side is also lightly browned.
4. When both sides are nice and brown, place the omelette on paper towels or a wire shelf to cool. Process the remaining dough in the same way. Every time you spray the pan with baking spray before you pour in the batter to prevent it from sticking.
Nutrients per serving
* Chia seeds absorb a lot of liquid, especially if the dough rests a little longer! It’s best to stir the dough just before baking. If the rest of the batter is firmer while you’re baking the omelette, add a little water. But always only spoonfuls (not too much water at once) so that the consistency of pancake batter is retained.