Few fruits herald the approach of summer quite like the sumptuous strawberry. As the weather warms up, these seasonal fruits are appearing on supermarket shelves and (even better) in farmers’ markets across the country.
Why not do something a little special with the first crop of the year – by cooking up a breakfast of waffles and smothering them with fresh strawberries and fat-free yogurt?
Add a little Herbalife Formula 1 Strawberry Delight* for that unmistakable taste of the summer season to come!
Prep time: 1 minutes
Cook time: 1 minutes
- 3 scoops of Herbalife Formula 1 Strawberry Delight
- 2 eggs
- 50 ml milk
- 2 tbsp fat-free Greek yoghurt for topping
- 6 strawberries, chopped to serve
- In a bowl, mix together the Herbalife Formula 1 Strawberry Delight, eggs and milk until you have a smooth batter. When done set a side.
- Preheat a waffle iron and spray with non-stick spray. Once hot, add the protein batter to the iron and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Transfer the waffles on to a serving plate and top with Greek yoghurt and chopped strawberries
Nutrients per serving
*Substituting two daily meals of an energy restricted diet with meal replacements contributes to weight loss.
** Only when prepared as instructed on the product label does our product deliver the full nutrition benefits described on that label. Always remember when creating new recipes to assure that the cumulative intake of nutrients is not excessive. Also, please remember if the product used in a heated recipe, some vitamin levels in the label may decline