It’s time to rediscover home intimacy by enjoying the autumn flavors of this nutritious yet delicious dessert. A “virtuous” apple pie based on a Multi Fiber Drink and an easy-to-prepare ice cream that features High Protein Iced Coffee and F1. A low-calorie treat for the palate!
- 2 servings (52 g) of F1 Vanilla Créme
- 1 serving (7 g) of Multi Fiber Drink
- 1 medium-sized green apple, cut into slices
- 2 eggs
- 100 g of low fat (4%) soft cheese
- 30g kefir or low-fat buttermilk (1%)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 240 ml of almond drink
- 2 servings (44 g) of High Protein Iced Coffee (HPIC)
- 2 servings (52 g) of F1 Caffellatte
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients for the apple pie (except the apple) and mix everything together.
2. Pour the mixture into a 6-inch springform pan lined with parchment paper and garnish with apple slices.
3. Mix the cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle over the apples.
4. Bake at 180C for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
5. Mix the ingredients for the ice cream well, transfer everything to a container and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
6. Serve the ice cream with the cake.
Nutrients per serving
* One serving of ice cream provides approximately 20 mg of caffeine. Only by following the preparation instructions on the label will the product provide all the nutritional benefits described. When using a Herbalife Nutrition product in recipes that require cooking, the levels of some vitamins may be reduced compared to what is stated on the label.