No one can resist the combination of tomato and red pepper, especially when they are the filling in a delicious muffins! Gourmet Tomato Soup creates the delicious base of this delicious recipe, while the Protein Protein Drink is a great way to increase your daily protein intake.
Preparation Time: 60 minutes
Suitable for vegetarian diet
- 75 gr. organic hard flour for all uses
- 75 gr. oat flakes
- 2 scoops (28 g) Protein Drink (PDM)
- 2 servings (64 gr.) Gourmet Tomato Soup
- 2½ κ.γ. baking powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 100 gr. grated cheese, e.g. Cheddar
- ¼ κ.γ. grated black pepper
- ½ κ.γ. salt
- 2 large eggs
- 50 ml olive oil
- 200ml water
- 100 gr. sun-dried tomatoes and chopped roasted peppers
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Place the special 12-position muffin baking paper trays in a baking tray.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, the oats, the Protein Drink, the Gourmet Tomato Soup, the baking powder, the chopped chives, the grated cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, whisk the two eggs, add the olive oil, water and then the sun-dried tomatoes and peppers and mix.
- Make a hole in the center of the bowl with the solid ingredients and pour in the mixture with the liquid ingredients. Mix carefully until completely homogeneous and the dough is formed.
- With a spoon, distribute the mixture in the muffin tin and place the pan on the middle grill in a preheated oven. Bake for 23-25 minutes until puffed, browned and cooked in the center. Take them out of the oven and let them cool slightly before consuming them.
Tip: Instead of chives, you can add 2 tbsp. chopped thyme or rosemary.
Nutrients per Serving